Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Media...anyone in there?

Just a side note- can anyone explain why CNN.com's home page had FOUR articles on Tiger Woods today, but not a single article on the senate health care debate? And Tiger has had major headlines for something like five days straight, while our elected officials are busy trying to ram through a $1 trillion (give or take a few hundred billion) government health care takeover? Maybe I need to find a new news source. Actually, one I really like is http://www.realclearpolitics.com/. It's one of the better news compilers I've found- it takes articles from many sources and sides, and puts them all in one place. I check it several times each day. Sure, many of the articles are biased and polarized, but sometimes that's what I like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment